Are not all HMI solutions basically the same? What new features could possibly “change the game” when it comes to the performance of HMI products? Well here is your chance to test drive the Siemens Comfort Panel which delivers twice the performance at a fraction of the cost of its rivals. This 3 hour hands on workshop will demonstrate the hardware capabilities but also allow the attendees to engineer projects using a truly remarkable software development environment.
- Hardware/software features, functions and capabilities overview
- Project creation with global library concept
- Navigation template screens
- Automatic drag and drop network/communication parameters configuration
- User defined tag tables
- Toolbox for creating and reusing tools, and I/O fields
- Cross reference features
- VB scripting
- Tag converters for all major PLC providers
- Multi-Media features such as Word, Excel, PDF Viewers, IE, Media Player
- Built in Web pages
- SmartServer for remote monitoring and control
- 21 CFR Part 11 (GMP) audit function
Because this is a hands on class seating is limited to 10 individuals.